Collaborative inquiry is central to St. Vrain’s DLC process. As the process matures, it not only strengthens the ability of participating teachers to address students’ learning needs, it also lays the foundation for districtwide transformation. Topics the webinar will explore include:
- how teacher inquiry differs from conventional PLC models;
- principles and issues in conducting a program of teacher inquiry;
- strategies for implementing teacher inquiry across a school district;
- examples of inquiry projects in St. Vrain School District;
- how teacher inquiry can create powerful learning for both teachers and students.
Recordings of CLN's previous webinars are posted on the CoLearning site.